Terms & Conditions for Competitions
1. Entries must be received by the time specified on the competition page or post. Late entries will not be considered.
2. Completing the contact details at the end of the competition entry form, if applicable, is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to UK entrants aged 18 and over, except for those not eligible to take part: employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters.
4. Only one entry per person – multiple entries for this prize draw will not be accepted.
5. The prize is as specified on the competition page or post. It is not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winner are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The winner(s) will be chosen at random.
7. If a winner cannot be contacted within 12 hours of the specified announcement day, the promoters will redraw the prize until a locatable winner has been contacted and the prize is claimed.
8. The winner’s name will not be published but will be available on request from the Globe Marketing Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9. No correspondence regarding the prize draw can be entered into.
10. Any information submitted with an entry will not be given to any other organisations apart from the promoters of the competition, Shakespeare's Globe and Swan. Your privacy will be protected.
11. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize and cannot be held responsible for any terms or conditions imposed by the company providing the vouchers. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with completing the survey or acceptance of the prize(s).