Win a Valentine’s Day Champagne Stay at the Grange St Paul’s Hotel and two tickets to the Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition and Tour
We are offering one lucky winner a romantic Champagne Stay, including breakfast, with our official London Hotel Partner, Grange Hotels, in their stunning St Paul’s location on Friday 14 February.
In addition the winner will receive two complimentary tickets to the Shakespeare’s Globe Tour and Exhibition at a time of their choosing on Friday 14, Saturday 15 or Sunday 16 February.
How to enter
This competition has now closed.
Who is playing the role of the Cardinal alongside Gemma Arterton in our production of The Duchess of Malfi?
A) James Garnon
B) Sean Gilder
C) Alex Waldmann
Winners will be contacted by email no later than Monday 3 February.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Usual Globe terms and conditions apply
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be considered.
- Before entering please make sure you are available on the day and are able to get to and from the locations.
- To avoid communication with the Globe potentially falling into your email spam folder please add us to your safe list.
- By entering this competition you grant us permission to contact you in future, via email about Globe related events. If you do not wish to receive emails from us please state this in your email entry.
- The prize is not for resale. It is not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winner are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Entry is open to anyone aged 18 years and over, except employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters.
- Any information submitted with an entry will not be given to any other organisation, unless entrant has opted in to receive further information, or the competition is run in conjunction with a partner. Your privacy will be protected.
- The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.