Win tickets to Henry VI at Barnet battlefield
Win a pair of tickets to Henry VI battlefield performance (24 August) and an indulgent hamper
On Saturday 24 August we will stage our final Henry VI battlefield performance at Monkton Hadley Common, near Barnet in London. The production will be filmed and broadcast live via The Space, the digital arts service from Arts Council England, in partnership with the BBC.
The live broadcast will be between midday and 10pm, presented by Jamie Parker (Henry IV Parts 1 and 2 and Henry V), captured from multiple viewpoints.
We are offering one lucky winner a pair of tickets to the three Henry VI performances and a delicious hamper supplied by The Swan at the Globe.
How to enter
Email your name and answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org Please add the subject heading 'Barnet'.
Who plays King Henry VI in the three Henry VI plays currently being staged by the Globe?
A) Jamie Parker
B) Graham Butler
C) Brendan O’Hea
This competition is now closed.
Winners will be contacted by email no later than 6pm on Thursday 22 August.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Usual Globe terms and conditions apply
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be considered.
- Before entering please make sure you are available on the day and are able to get to and from the performance location.
- To avoid communication with the Globe potentially falling into your email spam folder please add us to your safe list.
- By entering this competition you grant us permission to contact you in future, via email about Globe related events. If you do not wish to receive emails from us please state this in your email entry.
- The prize is not for resale. It is not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winner are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Entry is open to anyone aged 18 years and over except employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters.
- Any information submitted with an entry will not be given to any other organisation, unless entrant has opted in to receive further information, or the competition is run in conjunction with a partner. Your privacy will be protected.
- The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.