Take your students straight to the heart of Shakespeare’s plays; their confidence and understanding develop faster as they explore the plots, themes and Shakespeare’s language, which is supported throughout these abridged play texts from Globe Education.
Enable your students to:
- Engage with the whole story through reduced length plays that preserve the intricacies of plot and sub plots
- Build understanding of Shakespeare’s language through glossaries and focused activities
- Form personal responses to Shakespeare’s plays with images and questions on context, character and themes
- Lay the foundation for GCSE success with assessment objective focused activities.
Browse our range of plays below:
* Please note: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Macbeth, Romeo & Juliet, Twelfth Night and Much Ado About Nothing are available to purchase from Hodder Education. The Taming of the Shrew is available to purchase from Shakespeare's Globe.
These invaluable new publications are developed from our shortened Playing Shakespeare productions that have been seen by over 200,000 students. They offer a tried and tested approach to teaching Shakespeare in your classroom.