Indian Tempest 
Written by: William Shakespeare
Directed by: Paddy Hayter
Part of Globe to Globe 2013.
Footsbarn return to the Globe with their heady mix of street theatre, circus, mime, shadow play and carnival.
With Indian and European actors and a strong flavour of Kerala, Indian Tempest brings together magic and illusion, desire and romantic love, dreams and ambition, as well as treachery and torment – all with more than a dash of comedy.
Performed in English, Malayalam, French and Sanskrit.
CREATIVES AND PRODUCTION
- Lighting Design Zbigniew Szumski
- Set Design Jesse Watson
- Set Construction Kes Hayter
- Music Composition Kasia Klebba & Chandran Veyattummal
- Costume Design Hanah Sjodin with Camille Lamy & Lea Delmas
IN THE PRESS
- Exeunt Magazine on Footsbarn's Indian Tempest
'Live music and frequent forays of musicians on and around the stage adds to the celebratory atmosphere.'
- The Independent on Footbarn’s Christmas Cracker
‘Joyously eccentric, wondrously witty’
- The Irish Times on Footsbarn’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream
‘Its pleasure and magic’
- The Guardian on Footsbarn’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream