Indian Tempest 
Written by: William Shakespeare
Directed by: Paddy Hayter
Footsbarn return to the Globe with their heady mix of street theatre, circus, mime, shadow play and carnival.
With Indian and European actors and a strong flavour of Kerala, Indian Tempest brings together magic and illusion, desire and romantic love, dreams and ambition, as well as treachery and torment – all with more than a dash of comedy.
Performed in English, Malayalam, French and Sanskrit.
CREATIVES AND PRODUCTION
- Lighting Design Zbigniew Szumski
- Set Design Jesse Watson
- Set Construction Kes Hayter
- Music Composition Kasia Klebba & Chandran Veyattummal
- Costume Design Hanah Sjodin with Camille Lamy & Lea Delmas
IN THE PRESS
- Exeunt Magazine on Footsbarn's Indian Tempest
'Live music and frequent forays of musicians on and around the stage adds to the celebratory atmosphere.'
- The Independent on Footbarn’s Christmas Cracker
‘Joyously eccentric, wondrously witty’
- The Irish Times on Footsbarn’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream
‘Its pleasure and magic’
- The Guardian on Footsbarn’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream