11.00am & 2.00pm
*There are additional performances at 4.30pm on Saturday 23 August & Monday 25 August.
Monday 18 August - Thursday 28 August
+44 (0)20 7401 9919
Monday - Saturday
10.00am - 6.00pm
10.00am - 5.00pm
21 New Globe Walk,
London SE1 9DT
Please note, late comers may not be admitted.
Muse of Fire
Award Winning Show returns this summer
Deep beneath the streets of London lies Muse, the last spirit of Fire. Hidden for 400 years by the cooling waters of the Thames it watches and it waits…
Discover an Elizabethan hermit hiding under the stage, learn from a master of magic in a secret forest, take tea with the strange puppets that live in the abandoned library and uncover the clues to stop Muse burning down the Globe once more.
Muse of Fire is a multi-award winning promenade performance for intrepid families around Shakespeare’s Globe and the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse.
Suitable for children aged 6 to 11 (and any brave parents or guardians) the performance features a special tour and ends in the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse.
"Theatre for young audiences at its innovative best" - Susan Elkin
"The best theatre experience ever!" - Emily Drabble, Guardian
★★★★ - What’s On Stage
Family Arts Festival Winner:
Best Family Event, Best Overall Family Welcome and Best Family Venue
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Muse of Fire
- Friday 22 August, 11.00am Book tickets
- Friday 22 August, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Saturday 23 August, 11.00am Book tickets
- Saturday 23 August, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Saturday 23 August, 4.30pm Book tickets
- Monday 25 August, 11.00am Book tickets
- Monday 25 August, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Monday 25 August, 4.30pm Book tickets
- Tuesday 26 August, 11.00am Book tickets
- Tuesday 26 August, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Wednesday 27 August, 11.00am Book tickets
- Wednesday 27 August, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Thursday 28 August, 11.00am Limited availability