LIVELY ACTION STORYTELLING - Secondary
Storytelling sessions for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 are the perfect opportunity for students to gain new insights into a Shakespeare play:
- Introduce your students to one of Shakespeare’s plays by bringing his characters, their stories and their moral dilemmas to life
- Enhance your students’ revision of a Shakespeare play ahead of state examinations
- Expand their selection of comparative plays to use in A-Level examinations
Make your booking into a full revision day event:
- Book a revision workshop with the Globe Education Storyteller after the session to explore specific aspects of the day and exam questions further
- Book a teacher CPD and enhance your toolkit for teaching Shakespeare’s plays for GCSE and A-Level.
To help bring Shakespeare to your students, we offer two locations for Storytelling: at the Globe in the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, or at your school. To find out more including prices and dates, click on the headings below:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for a full day session.
Schools attending Playing Shakespeare with Deutsche Bank The Taming of the Shrew can claim a 10% discount on Storytelling Sessions and Storytelling Study Days for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5*. Please quote discount code TOTS17 on your booking form.
(*Offer expires 31st March 2017)
For more information, please email us or telephone 0207 902 1433.
Our sessions at the Globe offer your pupils the chance to experience the beautiful surroundings of the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse.
Dates will be announced soon
10.30am - 11.30am
Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, Shakespeare's Globe
£7.50 - £12.00 per student*
Teachers admitted free
(*including a tour of the Globe Theatre, subject to availability)
Our practitioners can travel to your school so your pupils and school community can experience the thrill of live performance. Visiting performances can be arranged at times to suit your needs.
1 session = £650
2 sessions = £1000
3 sessions = £1300
Maximum 120 pupils per session.