Priority Booking Online
How to use Priority Booking
Here are some handy tips to help you complete your booking as smoothly as possible.
Before you start
• You will need to be a current paid up Friend of Shakespeare’s Globe.
• Individual Friends can book up to nine tickets per performance date.
• Joint, European and Worldwide Friends and Patrons can book up to 18 tickets per performance date – please use a Priority Booking form.
• If you would like to use the under 18s discount or Theatre Tokens, please use a Priority Booking form.
• We charge £1.50 for UK postage on tickets booked via the Priority Booking form and a £2.50 transaction fee when booking online via the website.
• Tickets can only be sent to the ticket purchaser at his/her address.
• We cannot offer telephone bookings during the Priority Booking period.
Registering for Online Priority Booking
• If you are new to online Priority Booking, you will need to register and choose a password before booking tickets.
• You must register with the same email address that we hold for you in the Friends & Patrons office.
• When registering, please use the surname displayed on your membership card (and remove ‘& Family’ if it appears on your card).
Using Online Priority Booking
• Priority Booking opens on Tuesday 12 January at 10.00am.
• If an error message appears it can take 20 minutes to clear the system; you may have to go away and come back.
• To use online Priority Booking you will first need to log in to your account with your email address and password in the relevant fields.
• When you have logged in it will take you to a page headed ‘Customer Details’.
• Click ‘Tickets’ on the left-hand menu and then click on the picture of the Globe Theatre.
• You should now be able to see a drop-down menu with all of the season’s shows.
• From here you can choose the show, date and time and pick your seats.
• To buy tickets to more than one performance, choose the ‘ADD MORE’ button when you arrive at the ‘Your Basket’ page.
• Please double-check you are happy with your basket before completing the payment transaction, as we do not offer refunds once tickets have been purchased.
• Full terms and conditions can be found on our website.
We are here to help
If in any doubt, please contact us and we will endeavour to help you with the process.
Friends & Patrons office open 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Contact +44 (0)20 7902 5970 | firstname.lastname@example.org