We understand business - there is an entrepreneurial zeal in all that we do. Over the years we have developed numerous creative partnerships at all levels for companies including Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, the Financial Times, PwC and The Arden Shakespeare.
We’re happy to discuss with you the creation of a bespoke partnership offering competitive rates and tailored benefits to match your company’s business aims and objectives.
Partnering with Shakespeare’s Globe, one of UK’s most prestigious and important arts and educational centres, offers your company:
- Brand alignment with an iconic arts organisation with a strong international reputation
- Association with excellence through affiliation with our award-winning artistic, education and community outreach programmes
- Enhanced brand reputation among target audiences as a supporter of the dramatic arts
- Imaginative and strategic partnership campaigns promoting your business products and services
- Opportunities to engage, inspire and enthuse employees, clients, and stakeholders
- Exclusive entertaining and networking opportunities
- Long-lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships
Our experienced Development team will work with you to deliver a partnership arrangement that meets your business needs in terms of brand visibility, corporate hospitality, employee benefits and CSR objectives.
For more information, please contact:
Rebecca Muir, Corporate Fundraising Manager.
Telephone: 020 7902 1452.