Corporate Membership offers the opportunity for your company to benefit from an association with Shakespeare’s Globe all year round. Membership gives your employees, clients and customers unique and inspiring ways to engage with one of the most successful and dynamic arts and education establishments in the world.
We offer two levels of Corporate Membership, available from just £5,000 + VAT, with a variety of profiling, ticketing and hospitality, networking and employee benefits to enjoy. Entertain clients and customers, engage, motivate and reward your staff and enhance your corporate profile among your target markets and our audiences.
We are dedicated to giving our members a fascinating insight into the work of the Globe and our experienced Development team will work with you to create the perfect year-round package for your specific business needs.
Benefits of membership can include:
- Complimentary Globe Theatre and Globe Exhibition and Tour tickets
- Use of the Gentlemen’s Rooms, our private theatre boxes
- Access to Shakespeare’s Globe’s corporate hospitality and private dining facilities
- Dedicated account manager to co-ordinate your membership arrangements, including priority booking and hospitality services
- Acknowledgement of your support on-site, in print and on the Shakespeare’s Globe website
- Invitations to press nights and special events at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Employee benefits including discounts, special offers and insight events such as Behind the Scenes tours
- Advertising opportunities in Shakespeare’s Globe publications and theatre production programmes
To discuss corporate membership please contact:
Colin Mackenzie-Blackman, Head of Corporate Partnerships
Telephone: 020 7902 1452