This page gives details of terms and conditions for competitions run by the Globe, including those run in conjuction with surveys undertsaken by the Globe.
SHAKESPEARE’S GLOBE ONLINE SURVEYS
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PRIZE DRAWS
You are invited to take part in an online survey to help us with our planning. All those who leave their contact details, having completed one of our online surveys, will be entered into a prize draw to win a prize as specified in the details sent to you.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be received by the time specified. Late entries will not be considered.
- Completing the contact details at the end of the online survey is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to anyone aged 16 years and over, except for those not eligible to take part: employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters.
- Only one entry per person – multiple entries for this prize draw will not be accepted.
- The prize is as specified above. It is not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winner are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winners will be chosen at random on the day after the survey closes. Winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the survey closing.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the survey closing the promoters will redraw the prize until a locatable winner has been contacted and the prize is claimed.
- The winner’s name will not be published but will be available on request from the Globe Marketing Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No correspondance regarding the prize draw can be entered into.
- Any information submitted with an entry will not be given to any other organisation. Your privacy will be protected.
- The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize and cannot be held responsible for any terms or conditions imposed by the company providing the vouchers. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with completing the survey or acceptance of the prize(s).