Access to and use of this site ('shakespearesglobe.com') is provided by the Shakespeare's Globe subject to the following terms:
- This website is owned and operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. You may use this website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from this website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any non-commercial use.
- All contents of this website, including the trade marks “Shakespeare’s Globe”, “Globelink”, and the Shakespeare’s Globe logo and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of The Shakespeare Globe Trust.
- You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
Links to Third Party Sites
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Shakespeare Globe Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. The Shakespeare Globe Trust does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- If you wish to create a link to this website, you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
What information do we collect?
We will obtain personal information from you when you shop online, enquire about our activities, register with us or subscribe to one of our services online. This may include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card details.
How do we use this information?
We will use your personal information to process your bookings and orders and to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes. If you have provided credit card details, these will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual booking or order.
We also analyse the personal information that you and others provide in order to obtain a better understanding of our audiences and improve the services that we have on offer.
We may share your information with other organisations that we think may interest you, but only if you consent to this. When you provide your details you will be asked if you want this to happen. You can change your mind about this at any time by contacting us at the email address at the end of this policy.
How do we protect your personal information?
While we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, this website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide us. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Please note that we do not use secure server software where you subscribe for our email newsletter service via our website as you are not required to input any credit card details.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by emailing us at email@example.com if your personal information changes or if you wish to correct it. We will endeavour to correct, update or delete information your have provided to us as quickly as possible.