To celebrate our partnership, Merian Global Investors are giving you a chance to win one of 50 pairs of tickets to attend the opening night of our summer season 2019, a performance of Henry IV Part I, or Hotspur on Tuesday 23 April.
Principal partners of the summer season 2019
This competition is now closed.
Prize draw rules and regulations:
1. The competition is free to enter.
2. Employees of Merian Global Investors (UK) Limited (“Merian Global Investors”), Shakespeare’s Globe and any company associated to this free prize draw and their families are not eligible to enter.
3. All entrants must be 18 or over.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must complete the online entry form.
5. Entrants must supply the full details required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted. If we receive more than one entry per person then all those entries from that person will be invalidated.
7. The closing date and time is 6 p.m. on 22 February 2019 (UK time).
8. The first 50 entries drawn at random after the closing date will be the winners. There will be 50 winners.
9. Winners will be formally notified (by email) after 22 February 2019. We will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, another winner will be selected.
10. The prize is one of 50 pairs of tickets to Shakespeare’s Globe. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrant’s request but in the event of the advertised prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time without liability.
12. We accept no responsibility for, or liability arising from, entrants taking part in the promotion or claiming the prize and all activities are undertaken at the entrants' own risk.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this free prize draw.
14. We will make the name and country of residence of the winner available upon request within three months of the closing date. Requests should be sent to the address below, accompanied by an SAE.
15. By entering this prize draw you agree to participate in any publicity organised by us or our agency. This includes the use of your name.
16. The competition, these rules, and any matter arising from them are governed by the law of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Merian Global Investors and Shakespeare’s Globe is final.
19. The promoters of the competition are: Merian Global Investors, 2 Lambeth Hill, London EC4P 4WR and Shakespeare’s Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London, SE1 9DT. Merian Global Investors is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 171847.