Summer may be drawing to a close, but that doesn’t mean the fun stops there. We have a bumper prize on offer to mark the end of the long, glorious summer nights. You can be in with a chance of winning a FTWeekend Festival pass and theatre tickets to our Summer 2021 season at Shakespeare’s Globe.
The FTWeekend Festival returns this Saturday 4 September at Kenwood House Gardens, with an eclectic line-up of speakers featuring over 100 leading authors, scientists, politicians, chefs, artists and journalists, including Ian McEwan, Sarah Gilbert and Trevor Phillips. Seven live stages will explore intelligent, civilised debate and good humour, with the Festival held in the spirit of reawakening and the possibility of reimagining the world after the pandemic. The experience will also include wine tastings, food demos, live poetry and music.
Our Summer 2021 season is now in full swing, as we celebrate all that unites us through Shakespeare’s enchanting stories of love, laughter, and tears. From a raucous A Midsummer Night’s Dream, a visceral take on Romeo & Juliet, and a rollicking medley in Twelfth Night, there’s much joy to be had in the Globe Theatre as we experience live theatre once more.
- A Festival pass for two to the FTWeekend Festival taking place at Kenwood House Gardens on Saturday 4 September 2021, 10.00am – 8.00pm (BST)
- Two tickets to a play in our Summer 2021 season at Shakespeare’s Globe, playing in the Globe Theatre & Sam Wanamaker Playhouse until 30 October 2021
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, please answer the below question and email your answer to [email protected].
Entries close on Wednesday 25 August 2021, 11.59pm (BST). Good luck!
Name one of the plays that feature as part of our Summer 2021 season at Shakespeare’s Globe.
The health and safety of guests, partners and staff remains a top priority for FTWeekend Festival. Read their Covid-19 Plan for more information. You can also read our own Covid-19 safety measures ahead of your visit to the Globe.
The all-important Terms and Conditions…
- There is one prize of a FT Weekend Festival pass for two and a pair of theatre tickets to a show in our Summer 2021 season to be won
- The winner will be picked at random from the list of correct entries and will be contacted via email no later than 26 August, 6.00pm (BST)
- Entry is open to entrants in the UK aged 18 and over only, except for those not eligible to take part: employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters
- There will be no charge for entering the competition
- Only entries submitted before the closing date on Wednesday 25 August 2021, 11.59pm (BST) will be entered into the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted by Shakespeare’s Globe for entries that are not received for any reason and incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified
- All entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified