7 | WIN A GOODY BAG FROM THE GLOBE SHOP.
One of Shakespeare’s most popular witty comedies, Much Ado about Nothing contrasts the happiness of lovers Claudio and Hero, and the cynicism of sparring partners Beatrice and Benedick, who are united in their scorn for love.
‘Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps’
As part of our Globe Advent calendar, we’re thrilled to give you the opportunity to win a goody bag of Much Ado About Nothing themed products from our Globe Shop, which includes a tote bag, hardback journal, purse and block magnet, all featuring a quote from the play and the beautiful floral design of violets, geranium flowers, roses and blackberry leaves.
So, how do you enter? Simply answer the question correctly below…
This competition has now closed.
The all important Terms and Conditions…
- There is one prize of a Much Ado About Nothing goody bag, consisting of tote bag, hardback journal, purse and block magnet, to be won
- The winner will be picked at random from the list of correct entries and will be contacted via email no later than Wednesday 9 December, 6.00pm (GMT)
- Entry is open worldwide to entrants aged 18 and over, except for those not eligible to take part: employees or contractors of the promoters or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the promoters
- There will be no charge for entering the competition
- Only entries submitted before the closing date on Monday 7 December 2020, 11.59pm (GMT) will be entered into the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted by Shakespeare’s Globe for entries that are not received for any reason and incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified
- All entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified
Scratching could not make it worse an ‘twere such a face as yours were.
— Much Ado About Nothing, Act I scene 1