Head of Human Resources
Shakespeare’s Globe is looking for a Head of HR to join our People Department.
hakespeare’s Globe is currently seeking a Head of Human Resources to join our People Department.
The Head of Human Resources will lead all activities and strategies relating to HR, People, Inclusion and Culture. The role is full-time with the option of flexible working, and all individual circumstances will be considered. As the Head of HR you will work closely with the Senior Leadership group and Directorate, creating longer term strategies and plans, leading a team to deliver the day-to-day operational HR requirements.
This role would suit an experienced Head of HR or an existing HR Business Partner/HR Manager ready to make their move into their first strategic Head of HR role. You will have experience of driving people strategies, whilst also providing operational HR expertise and working within a responsive, customer centric and agile HR function.
You will also be advocating high levels of employee engagement whilst establishing, maintaining and developing an inclusive culture and actively supporting the Globe’s ambition to be a truly anti-racist workplace and attaining greater workforce diversity alongside key operational HR responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience in a senior HR role at either Business Partner / Senior HR Manager / Deputy Head of HR level
- Excellent communication skills, with the awareness and ability to sensitively tailor messages to various audiences without compromising the key points
- Good understanding of employment law
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of managing other HR specialists and of business partnering
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and good practice
- Experience delivering the HR function throughout a period of organisational change
- Experience with UK Border Agency’s Points-Based System (Tier 2 and Tier 5)
- Intermediate user of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Health & Safety knowledge
We are delighted to be working with Vivid Psychology as the lead recruitment partner for this exciting position. Please register your interest by contacting Sarah or 07971 634 172 to arrange an initial conversation.
CV’s do not form part of the application process for this role. The formal application process will consist of:
- A completed Application Form and Personal Statement
- Suitability Questions in relation to your experience
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form