Merian competition page
This competition is now closed.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
Free prize draw to win one of 25 pairs of tickets to Shakespeare’s Globe:
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Employees of Merian Global Investors (UK) Limited (“Merian Global Investors”), Shakespeare’s Globe and any company associated to this free prize draw and their families are not eligible to enter.
- All entrants must be 18 or over.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the online entry form.
- Entrants must supply the full details required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. If we receive more than one entry per person then all those entries from that person will be invalidated.
- The closing date and time is 6.00pm on 31 May 2019 (UK time).
- The first 25 entries drawn at random after the closing date will be the winners. There will be 25 winners.
- Winners will be formally notified (by email) by 21 June 2019. We will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, another winner will be selected.
- The prize is one of 25 pairs of tickets to, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, on Wednesday 25 July at Shakespeare’s Globe. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrant’s request but in the event of the advertised prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time without liability.
- We accept no responsibility for, or liability arising from, entrants taking part in the promotion or claiming the prize and all activities are undertaken at the entrants’ own risk.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this free prize draw.
- We will make the name and country of residence of the winner available upon request within three months of the closing date. Requests should be sent to Shakespeare’s Globe, at the address below, accompanied by a stamped addressed envelope.
- By entering this prize draw you agree to participate in any publicity organised by us or our agency. This includes the use of your name.
- The prize draw, these rules, and any matter arising from them are governed by the law of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Merian Global Investors and Shakespeare’s Globe is final.
- The promoters of the prize draw are:
Shakespeare’s Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London, SE1 9DT
Merian Global Investors, 2 Lambeth Hill, London EC4P 4WR
Merian Global Investors is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 171847.