Senior Higher Education Manager
Shakespeare’s Globe is looking for an Senior Higher Education Manager to join our Education Department.
hakespeare’s Globe is currently seeking a Senior Higher Education Manager to join our Education Department.
We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion across our organisation. We therefore encourage applicants from underrepresented groups such as Global majority (Black, African, Asian, dual-heritage, indigenous to the global south, and, or racialised ethnic minority), LGBTQA+, and Deaf and disabled groups. We will make the necessary adjustments to ensure an inclusive candidate experience.
The Senior Higher Education Manager leads on the strategic development of university and conservatory training courses and Higher Education.The role oversees the programming of all courses with support from the Senior Producer, and works closely with the Co-Director, Education and Head of Research to develop the provision and accessibility of Higher Education programmes and expand and implement the strategy for Higher Education & Research at the Globe.
The ideal candidate will have an interest and enthusiasm for innovative arts education in the Higher Education sector. They will have previous experience with budget management, strategic oversight and effective management of teams. We’re looking for an individual with effective organisational and communication skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload and respond rapidly in changing situations.
- Lead on all strategic higher education projects
- Work with Leadership team in Education to identify, and then fulfil, strategic objectives for Education & Higher Education
- Oversee the implementation of Tessitura (Customer Relationship Management System) in the Higher Education area.
- Oversee the preparation of faculty appropriately to enable them to deliver against learning outcomes and the aims of a course.
- Support the Higher Education Manager as they oversee the creation of course outlines, schedules and support materials
The Higher Education team welcomes students from a wide variety of subjects (including acting and English literature) to participate in programmes ranging in duration from two days to a full academic year. We offer courses for trainee and professional actors and directors. We currently work with participants from undergraduate to post-Doctoral level, from universities and drama schools, nationally and internationally. Students of all backgrounds work with us throughout the year.
For further information please download the full Candidate Pack.