As a charity that receives no regular government subsidy, we rely on the generosity of our supporters to help us to continue to thrive in the future. During these challenging times, your support matters now more than ever.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE...
Join today and we will keep you connected to our beloved ‘wooden o’ at a time when many of you are enjoying Shakespeare’s Globe from home.
As we begin to reopen our spaces, our Members will also be able to enjoy benefits including priority booking, exclusive discounts and much more.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL
FRIEND (UK £50 / INTERNATIONAL £75)
- Exclusive priority booking for the Globe Theatre and Sam Wanamaker Playhouse seasons
- Complimentary ticket to the Globe Theatre Guided Tour
- 10% discount to enjoy at our Online Shop
- 10% discount off all food and drink at the Swan Restaurant & Bar
- Free ticket exchange available up to four weeks before your booking
- 20% discount off tickets to selected education events
- A Globe Magazine posted to your door
- Access to a virtual Members’ Room
- Membership email updates including offers, news and special events
BEST FRIEND (£200)
All the benefits of being a Friend, plus:
- Access to tickets for sold out performances up until four weeks before*
- Two complimentary tickets to theGlobe Theatre Guided Tour
- Advance priority booking for the Globe Theatre season
- Invitations to Season Insight events with the Artistic Director
- Acknowledgement of your support in a programme
- Supporting our charitable work
PAY BY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD:
From advanced priority booking benefits to having the chance to join our dress rehearsals, the four levels of Patron Membership allow you to play a very special role in what we do.
By offering a greater level of support to our company, you won’t just receiving exceptional benefits in return but will also play an integral part in funding projects and productions, allowing us to continue vital work.
Give a friend or a loved one access to benefits, discounts and a chance to support our cause.
How it works
When purchasing a Gift Membership a Gift Card will be sent directly to you. You can then give this Gift Card to your recipient.
We will then post them their Welcome Pack which will contain their Membership Card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ticket allowances apply. During Globe Theatre priority booking, up to nine tickets per performance date available for all Friends. During Sam Wanamaker Playhouse priority booking, up to four tickets per performance date available for all Friends. The benefits of the Best Friends membership are valued at £75 and the additional amount is a vital donation which will enable the Globe to continue to achieve its charitable mission. If you wish to purchase the benefits only, contact us. Read full Membership terms & conditions.