As an independent charity that receives no annual government subsidy, we are wholly reliant on your support to help keep our pair of magical theatres alive. During these challenging times, your support matters now more than ever.
Your Membership – whether a Friend, Best Friend, Patron or Gift Membership – could help fund a child’s place on an education workshop, illuminate our indoor playhouse for a performance, or even make one of our extraordinary costumes for a show.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL
FRIEND (UK £50 / INTERNATIONAL £75)
- Exclusive priority booking for the Globe Theatre and Sam Wanamaker Playhouse seasons
- 10% discount to enjoy at the Globe Shop
- 10% discount off all food and drink at the Swan Restaurant & Bar
- Free ticket exchange available up to four weeks before your booking
- 20% discount off tickets to selected education events
- Globe Magazine posted to your door
- Access to a digital Members’ Room
- Membership email updates including offers, news and special events
BEST FRIEND (£200)
All the benefits of being a Friend, plus:
- Advance Priority Booking
- Access to tickets for sold out performances up until four weeks before*
- One complimentary ticket to the Globe Story & Tour
- Acknowledgement of your support in a programme
- Supporting our charitable work
The value of this membership is split into £29.99 and a £170.01 donation to the Shakespeare Globe Trust
PAY BY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD:
From advanced priority booking benefits to having the chance to join our dress rehearsals, the four levels of Patron Membership allow you to play a very special role in what we do.
By offering a greater level of support to our company, you won’t just receiving exceptional benefits in return but will also play an integral part in funding projects and productions, allowing us to continue vital work.
Looking for a unique gift? Why not share the joy of the Globe with a loved one?
From booking their favourite seats first, to exclusive behind the scenes content and special Members’ events, Gift Membership makes the perfect present that will continue to give all year round.
How it works
When purchasing a Gift Membership, you can choose to send a Gift Voucher to the recipient directly or receive it yourself to pass onto them.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (£10,000 + VAT)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ticket allowances apply. During Globe Theatre priority booking, up to nine tickets per performance date available for all Friends. During Sam Wanamaker Playhouse priority booking, up to four tickets per performance date available for all Friends. The benefits of the Best Friends membership are valued at £75 and the additional amount is a vital donation which will enable the Globe to continue to achieve its charitable mission. If you wish to purchase the benefits only, contact us. Read full Membership terms & conditions.