‘We know what we are, but not what we may be.’
— Hamlet, Act IV, scene 5
Centre Stage is the bespoke corporate training programme from Shakespeare’s Globe’s. If you are looking for tailored programmes to improve your team’s performance or engaging Away Days in an inspiring setting, our team of expert trainers are here to create the right programme for you.
Becoming a Centre Stage Client offers a unique opportunity for exclusive access to our Globe Theatre stage or entire Sam Wanamaker Playhouse for your training sessions.
Our courses are designed to prepare your delegates to always deliver their best performance. We offer training in the following areas:
Creative Presentation Skills: Winning your audience
- Delivering impactful presentations
- Engaging listeners artfully
- Learn performance skills from acting professionals
Leadership and Innovation
- Develop world-class leadership potential
- Champion creativity and innovation
- Lead through times of change
Speech Writing and Storytelling
- Transform the content of your speeches
- Make your language a powerful negation tool
- Become a powerful influencer
Inspired by Shakespeare’s entrepreneurial success, all Centre Stage training packages will be tailored to your organisation’s exact needs and objectives. If you do not see what you are looking for above, contact us to discuss ways we can meet your business’s requirements.
Our clients include:
Cambridge and RSA
The National Education Union
Email us to discuss your booking in more detail.