Globe Education Shakespeare Series
Created with Hodder UK, we present a bold approach to studying Shakespeare at school. With unique activities and resources these exciting editions enable students to engage with key themes and language in a more active way.
Our vibrant Shakespeare editions have been revised to meet the new English Literature GCSE curriculum requirements for an end of course exam, rather than course work. These editions include:
- Historical context in features from our research department
- Director's summaries and thinking points for each scene
- Active exercises of the type used in rehearsal, helping your students develop their own understanding of the text in key scenes
- Progressive activities to help students reinforce what they have learnt previously
- The types of questions students will meet in the exam
The online version (dynamic learning) offers the opportunity to explore Shakespeare's plays interactively, through video clips and script machines.
Specific editions of Macbeth and Romeo and Juliet are published for AQA and WJEC Eduqas.
For further information and to order both the printed and online editons of the plays, visit the Hodder website.
Visit the Hodder website for further information.
A Midsummer Night's Dream - Cue Scripts