Lively Action Storytelling
HELP SUPPORT OUR BELOVED THEATRE.
We recently temporarily closed our doors to the public until further notice.
As a charity that receives no regular government subsidy, we desperately need your support, more than ever before.
‘How wonderful to make Shakespeare accessible …. A perfect day!’
— Teacher, William Patten Primary School, Hackney.
Lively Action Storytelling performances are the perfect introduction to Shakespeare’s plays for your pupils. They are interactive versions of well-known plays performed by a Globe storyteller at your school.
Information for your visit
All workshops can be tailored to cater for a range of Special Educational Needs and requirements. Detailed information can be found in our FAQs.
+44 (0)207 902 1433
Email Lively Action
Location and costs
Please call or press the button below for prices.
- A one hour précised performance of the play delivered by a Globe Storyteller
- The performance features several interactive elements, with pupils contributing verbally, physically and creatively to the play.
- The story is delivered in a mix of modern and Shakespearean language, with key quotes being highlighted in performance.
- Provides pupils with a rich, varied language environment by engaging with Shakespeare’s language.
- Support pupils to make links between known and new vocabulary.
- Challenge pupils’ thinking about important social and moral issues.
- Develop emotional intelligence and self-regulation.
- Support pupils to listen and respond appropriately to adults and their peers.
- Participate actively in discussions, performances, role play and improvisations.
Dates and times
In your school
Ages 7 -14 (please see below for which plays are available for which age range)
We can be flexible based around your school timetable, including weekend provision, subject to availability.