SHAKESPEARE’S GLOBE USA TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Terms & conditions for those becoming a USA Globe Member
- All tickets offered to Patrons are subject to availability.
- When booking tickets from the allocation we hold for our Patrons, you can book up to two tickets per performance in the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse and four tickets per performance in the Globe Theatre.
- Offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any discounts offered by external entities.
- 10% discount can only be used when dining in Swan Bar & Restaurant outlets for the Member and up to seven guests. The discount cannot be used against private hire bookings in the UnderGlobe or the Balcony Room. The Member must be present when the discount is used. The discount can only be given upon presentation of a valid Membership card. The Swan Bar & Restaurant reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Some benefits incur an additional charge for the Member.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- All Membership benefits are subject to availability and/or change.
- It is the Members responsibility to contact the Membership Office in the event their Membership benefits or materials have not been provided or delivered.
- As part of your Membership, you will be contacted by us regarding your Membership benefits – it is the Member’s responsibility to contact the Membership Office should they wish to not be contacted regarding their Membership.
- Shakespeare Globe Centre (USA) Inc. dba Shakespeare’s Globe, USA is a Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation supporting Shakespeare’s Globe, London (Federal Tax Identification number 36-3136379).
- Contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Information submitted with a Membership application will be shared with the offices of Shakespeare’s Globe, USA in New York and the Shakespeare Globe Trust in the United Kingdom to facilitate ticket bookings and the provision of Membership benefits.