SUMMER SCHOOLS TERMS & CONDITIONS.
By partaking in one of our Summer Schools you agree to the following terms & conditions
- Shakespeare’s Globe reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel any course. If the Globe cancels a course you have booked onto your fee will be fully refunded.
- All courses are subject to a minimum number of students and will not be guaranteed until this number is reached.
- Shakespeare’s Globe reserves the right to refuse admission on to any of our programmes.
- It is strongly recommended that all students insure themselves to cover the loss of fees in the event of cancellation, illness or internet connectivity issues in their area, for which Shakespeare’s Globe cannot accept any liability.
- Fees are non-returnable once a student has started the course.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course.
- Full fees will be refunded for cancellations made 28 days before your course start date.
- In the event of a cancellation made less than 28 days before your course start date, Shakespeare’s Globe regrets that it cannot offer a refund.
- Shakespeare’s Globe does not offer deferments for courses not attended.