This event has now passed.
Visit our What's On to see our current and upcoming events.
Discover Shakespeare’s iconic open-air theatre, here in the heart of London on a Relaxed Guided Tour.
Join us for a relaxed theatre visit, created to offer a meaningful and memorable experience in a reduced sensory environment on Friday 8 July, from 9.00am – 10.00am.
Step into the Globe Theatre and take a moment to discover Shakespeare’s London and to the theatrical world he created.
Who went to the theatre in Shakespeare’s England? What theatre and stage practices did they use? Which ones do we still use today?
These visits have been made for neurodiverse, autistic and learning-disabled audiences and their friends and family.
The visit will not have the usual restrictions of a guided tour, and our staff will be available around the space if you wish to ask them for any information, including facts about the Globe.
In order to make the Globe as accessible as possible, we will:
- Offer a calm space for exploration in Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre without disruptions.
- Limit the number of visitors in the theatre.
- Provide our expert Guides for conversations about bespoke topics and available to answer your questions.
- Provide information in Easy Read.
- Provide Ear Defenders and a quiet space.
We are an open-air theatre, so please dress for the weather!