We welcome comments on our social media channels and via email. When communicating with us or with other followers on social media, please pay attention to the following guidelines.
On our social channels, the conversation belongs to everybody, so be mindful when contributing to be constructive for the benefit of everyone.
The website is owned and operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. You may use this website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use.
- Be polite and act with consideration for other website users of all ages and backgrounds
- Stay on topic, don’t hijack a post or thread to discuss your own personal agenda or promote your own event
- We won’t tolerate any kind of hate-speech on our forums, or via email
By following the etiquette guidelines we aim not to moderate your comments. But we will remove them if they break our community standards. For example:
- Personal attacks, abuse and trolling will not be tolerated
- Offensive content will be removed
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that can be interpreted as such
- Emails or letters that violate these guidelines may not be replied to
- We acknowledge criticism and welcome feedback, but we won’t allow the Globe to be misrepresented. Where appropriate, feedback should be constructive
- Keep your comments relevant to the original post. We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or spam-like