GLOBE PLAYER TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Read the full terms & conditions that apply to our video on demand service
Access to and use of this site (‘globeplayer.tv’) is provided by The Shakespeare Globe Trust subject to the following terms:
1. This website is owned and operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. You may use this website for your own personal and private use only. It is not licensed for any educational use, including and on behalf of all libraries and educational institutions worldwide. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from this website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any non-commercial use.
2. All contents of this website, including the trade marks “Shakespeare’s Globe”, “Globelink”, and the Shakespeare’s Globe logo and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of The Shakespeare Globe Trust.
3. You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Shakespeare Globe Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. The Shakespeare Globe Trust does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
2. If you wish to create a link to this website, you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
1. If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.