By David Eldridge
From 19 July 2014
£15 - £42 seats
Saladin’s great army have corrected a great wrong by taking Jerusalem back for Islam, after the barbaric slaughter of their people one hundred years ago. But for Muslim and Christian alike Jerusalem is a Holy City. Across England and Outremer, nobles answer the call to arms from Richard the Lionheart to march on Jerusalem in the third crusade and retake the Holy City from Saladin.
Written by David Eldridge (Festen, In Basildon), Holy Warriors is a kaleidoscopic tale of holy war and revenge in the struggle for Jerusalem, taking in over two millennia of bloody conflict, as Richard the Lionheart marches east to face Saladin, the Romans take Jerusalem; and Hamas militants explode suicide bombs on buses.
Please note: tickets for all related events are sold separately to tickets for performances.
Talk to members of the creative team behind Holy Warriors
Saturday 16 August
Join the Conversation
- Saturday 19 July, 7.30pm Book tickets
- Sunday 20 July, 6.30pm Book tickets
- Tuesday 22 July, 7.30pm Book tickets
- Wednesday 23 July, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Wednesday 23 July, 7.30pm Book tickets
- Saturday 2 August, 7.30pm Book tickets
- Sunday 3 August, 1.00pm Book tickets
- Sunday 10 August, 6.30pm Book tickets
- Saturday 16 August, 7.30pm Book tickets
- Sunday 17 August, 1.00pm Book tickets
- Saturday 23 August, 7.30pm Book tickets
- Sunday 24 August, 1.00pm Book tickets