TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Performances continue whatever the weather, please dress accordingly.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may have to conduct security searches.
The management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer refund or exchange.
The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other electronic or digital recording, photographing or imaging devices is not allowed inside the auditorium. Mobile phones, beepers and pagers must be switched off at all times.
Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
We conduct photography and filming in the theatres and around the site for purposes including archive recording, press and promotional photography, and the production of marketing materials. We keep these recordings and photos in perpetuity.
The re-sale of tickets by retail or online auction site by anyone other than Shakespeare’s Globe ticket office staff is strictly prohibited and may invalidate the ticket. Any ticket sold for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Shakespeare’s Globe or any of its authorised agents will be invalid for entry.
The credit or debit card used to make the booking must be produced if collecting tickets from the venue. Tickets may not be released without this.
Tickets left for collection by anyone other than the cardholder, where the cardholder will not be attending, will require a letter of authorisation from them (printable pdf version). Please download if you have bought these tickets as a gift.
We reserve the right not to accept tickets for collection by third parties.
The Globe take no responsibility for any personal property.
Groups, Discounted and Concession Tickets
We regret that Groups, discounted and concession tickets are not available on-line. Please call the Ticket Office on 020 7401 9919 for more details.
All tickets are sent out as a pdf attachment by default. There is the option to have tickets posted 1st Class at the time of booking. Tickets are only posted to the address registered with the credit card company. For performances fewer than 5 days in advance, tickets are left for collection at the ticket office. For operational reasons, we may alter the time-scale of delivery but will advise you of this at the time of booking.
If Collecting tickets from the venue, the Cardholder and Card used at time of booking must be presented in order for the ticket to be released.
Shakespeare’s Globe regrets that it cannot offer refunds once tickets have been purchased.
Tickets may be exchanged for future performances of the same production only, if returned to the Ticket Office at least 28 days prior to the performance date. There is an administration charge of £2 per ticket.
If you wish to return tickets that you cannot use before the performance, Shakespeare’s Globe will endeavour to sell these provided we are completely sold out. We will only accept resales 48 hours before a performance if the performance is sold out. There is an administration charge of £2 per ticket for tickets re-sold. We cannot guarantee the re-sale of tickets. Only original tickets can be offered for re-sale (not Duplicate or agency tickets). We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale.
Please note: Returns cannot be taken by telephone or email after 6pm Mon-Sat or after 5pm Sun.
Please contact the ticket office in advance on 020 7401 9919 if tickets have been lost or misplaced and duplicate tickets need to be issued. Please bring the card with which the original booking was made. We regret that for security reasons duplicate tickets can only be issued on the day of the performance and to the person who made the original booking.
Membership is open to anyone who is restricted in their ability to access the services provided in Shakespeare’s Globe venues, including disabled people as defined by the Equality Act 2010. Shakespeare’s Globe reserves the right to require proof of eligibility for the scheme. Patrons who intentionally give false or misleading information will have their registration revoked. Shakespeare’s Globe retains the right to review, amend or withdraw the scheme at any time and, if appropriate, to require patrons to re-apply for membership after review.
If you have any further enquiries or questions, please call the Access line on: 020 7902 1409 or email Access.
Memberships are non-refundable. In the event that you sign-up to pay for your membership via Direct Debit and then fail to pay for your membership, any tickets booked during Priority Booking periods which fall within the duration of your membership will be cancelled and refunded. All Membership benefits are subject to availability and/or change. It is the Members responsibility to contact the Membership Office in the event their Membership benefits or materials have not been provided or delivered. As part of your membership, you will be contacted by us regarding your membership benefits – it is the Member’s responsibility to contact the Membership Office should they wish to not be contacted regarding their Membership.
OTHER TICKETING TERMS
- This website is owned and operated by The Shakespeare Globe Trust. You may use this website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from this website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any non-commercial use.
- All contents of this website, including the trade marks “Shakespeare’s Globe”, and the Shakespeare’s Globe logo and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of The Shakespeare Globe Trust.
- You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
- Not all views expressed on our websites, social media channels and blogs represent the views of The Shakespeare’s Globe Trust.
Links to Third Party Sites
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Shakespeare Globe Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. The Shakespeare Globe Trust does not endorse or sponsor, and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- If you wish to create a link to this website, you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
How do we protect your personal information?
While we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, this website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide us. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by emailing, if your personal information changes or if you wish to correct it. We will endeavour to correct, update or delete information you have provided to us as quickly as possible.