Much Ado About Nothing
By William Shakespeare
From 28 April 2014
Performed at the Globe and touring on a small-scale, Elizabethan-style stage.
£15 - £38 seats
Claudio loves Hero and Hero Claudio and nothing seems capable of keeping them apart. Claudio’s friend Benedick loves Beatrice and Beatrice Benedick, but (because neither will admit it) nothing seems capable of bringing them together. Only the intrigues of a resentful prince force Benedick to prove his love for Beatrice – by killing his best friend.
Driven along by a romance all the more charming for being in denial, Much Ado About Nothing is a miracle of comic and dramatic suspense and gives us, in the bantering Beatrice and Benedick, one of Shakespeare’s wittiest, most lovable pair of lovers.
Join the Conversation
- Monday 28 April, 7.30pm Sold out
- Tuesday 29 April, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Wednesday 30 April, 7.30pm Sold out
- Thursday 1 May, 2.00pm Book tickets
- Friday 2 May, 7.30pm Sold out
- Saturday 3 May, 2.00pm Sold out
- Wednesday 14 May, 7.30pm Sold out
- Thursday 15 May, 7.30pm Sold out
- Friday 16 May, 7.30pm Sold out
- Monday 19 May, 7.30pm Sold out